MedSpa near Fort Lauderdale, FL
In Coral Springs, non-surgical MedSpa treatments, or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, are used to reduce the appearance of facial lines, remove unwanted hair, and even out skin pigmentation for the residents of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County. Read on for more information about the non-surgical treatments provided by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David J. Levens.
What is a MedSpa?
Medical spa services give men and women advanced anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatments that produce incredible results without surgery and extended recovery periods. The treatments are performed by Dr. Levens and our trained aestheticians. The treatments are relaxing and comfortable, so you look and feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Benefits of a MedSpa
MedSpa treatments provide men and women with medical-grade skin treatments that provide far greater results than over-the-counter anti-aging treatments. The products we use at our Coral Springs office are FDA-approved and safe for most men and women. Best of all, the procedures are minimally-invasive or non-invasive, so you have little to no recovery after the treatment.
MedSpa Treatments Offered
Learn more about our treatments by following these links. If you need more information, please contact our office in Coral Springs to schedule a consultation.
- Botox® – Botox® Cosmetic is a popular non-surgical injection that temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck giving the skin a smoother, more refreshed appearance.
- Dysport® – Dysport® in an injectable treatment that targets mild to moderate lines between the eyebrows.
- Juvederm® – Juvederm® injections can be used to improve the skin’s contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines. It acts as a cushion to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to aging.
- Latisse® – Latisse® is an at-home application that can be used to grow fuller, longer lashes. For those who struggle with inadequate lashes, regular applications of Latisse® can restore a more beautiful lash line.
- Perlane® (Restylane® Lyft) – Perlane® treatments correct common signs of aging around the eyes, nose and mouth. The product can also be used to temporarily enhance the chin and lips.
- Radiesse® – Radiesse® is a dermal filler that can be used to fill lines and depressions on the face. When injected beneath the surface of the skin, Radiesse® supports the skin’s structure and helps it to appear younger and smoother.
- Restylane® – Restylane®, made of hyaluronic acid gel, can help fill in lines and creases, temporarily restoring a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance. When injected beneath the skin, this filler plumps up creased and sunken areas of the face.
- Sculptra® – Sculptra® is unlike other injectable treatments in that it is a stimulatory product is specifically designed to add volume to the cheek area over time.
Chemical Peel – Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. It is helpful for those individuals with facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation.
- An Enhanced Jessner’s Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that can be used for sun damage, uneven or oily skin, as an acne treatment, or just to refresh your skin so it looks new again.
- TCA stands for trichloroacetic acid, which is an extremely effective and yet gentle base for a chemical peel, where the top layers of skin are dried and then peel off over a period of several days, which reduces discoloration and fine lines while improving melasma.
- Bright, glowing, smooth and evenly-toned skin can do wonders for your self-confidence and quality of life because a Retinoid Peel with Vitamin A expert Dr. Levens Medical Aesthetician can get down to the deeper layers of your epidermis with natural vitamin power to help max out your skin’s inherent vitality.
- If you suffer from sun-damaged skin (also known as photodamage), acne, or melasma, a rejuvenating MandeliClear Peel from Dr. Levens Med Spa is a safe, well-tolerated, gentle and naturally derived peel system that can attenuate and minimize pigmentation issues characteristic of darker Fitzpatrick skin types, while still being an excellent solution for any skin type with pigmentation issues due to acne, melasma or photo-damaged skin.
- An excellent choice for promoting an even skin tone and silky smooth complexion on a variety of regions of your body, including your hands, legs, chest, feet, arms, and back is a Body Peel from Dr. Levens Medical Aesthetician.
- Many patients choose a Vi Peel at the office of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Levens to combat signs of aging, as well as skin issues that can make you skin appear uneven and lacking in vibrancy.
Laser Skin Resurfacing – In laser skin resurfacing, a laser is used to remove areas of damaged or wrinkled skin, layer by layer. The procedure is most commonly used to minimize the appearance of fine lines, especially around the mouth and the eyes.
- SharpLight™ Laser Skin Treatments
- IPL® Photofacials
- Laser Hair Removal
- Body Contouring & Skin Tightening
- Acne Treatment
Microneedling – Microneedling stimulates collagen production to improve fine wrinkles, superficial scars and overall skin tone and texture.
Skin Care Products – Whether you’re planning a surgical or non-surgical skin treatment, it’s important that you find a plastic surgeon who can help you with skin care. We offer many excellent skin care products at our Coral Springs office.
- PCA Skin® – PCA Skin® products are available for patients with dry, oily and combination skin.
- Elta MD™ – A full range of skin care products from one of today’s leading professional skin care companies.
- Biopelle® – a uniquely innovative company dedicated to scientifically based skincare solutions and committed to helping you enjoy the benefits of simply better skin
- ZO® Skin Health – Dr. Obagi introduced ZO® Skin Health in 2007 to offer advanced, scientifically-based skincare products that are founded upon innovative formulations and the highest quality ingredients.
Dermaplaning – A painless and affordable skin rejuvenation treatment that uses an esthetician-grade, sterile blade to tone, resurface and touch-up your skin.
Microneedling with PRP – Stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and in the process produces collagen and elastin that lead to predictable, beautiful, and safe results.
Renuvion® – is an advanced skin tightening procedure that uses proprietary helium plasma technology to heat and contract the skin.
Am I a Good Candidate for MedSpa Treatments?
Our MedSpa services are appropriate for men and women who want to improve the overall health and appearance of their skin or just simply enjoy a relaxing day at our medical spa.
How Much Do MedSpa Treatments Cost?
The cost of MedSpa treatments is based upon an individual treatment plan that Dr. Levens develops during your consultation. After the appointment, we provide you with a total cost and explain our payment options, including cash, personal check, Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express®. If you are interested in financing your MedSpa treatments, our patient coordinators will explain how to apply for CareCredit®, Alphaeon Credit, or Prosper® Healthcare Lending.
Learn More about MedSpa Treatments
Dr. Levens will review every aspect of MedSpa treatments with you during your complimentary consultation. Patient Coordinators Diana and Chris will discuss fees, financing plans, and scheduling, and answer any additional questions. There is absolutely no obligation to schedule a procedure. To arrange your consultation, please contact us today.
Dr. Levens has been providing MedSpa treatments for patients in Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, and throughout Broward County since 1989.