Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL
Located in Coral Springs, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David J. Levens performs many of the most requested plastic surgeries for the residents of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County. For the breasts, body and face, these procedures are proven to reshape or refine a specific area of the body to improve aesthetic appearance.
What is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is a surgical subspecialty that involves improving and restoring the features of the face and body. The surgeries performed by Dr. Levens, a board-certified plastic surgeon, may be aesthetic or functional in nature. Plastic surgery corrects:
- Cosmetic flaws such as small breasts and pockets of stubborn fat on the body, facial lines and wrinkles, undefined chin and jawline
- Functional problems caused by birth defects, trauma, injury, and disease.
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost?
The cost of plastic surgery is based upon an individual treatment plan that Dr. Levens develops during your consultation. After the appointment, we provide you with a total cost and explain our payment options, including cash, personal check, Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express®. If you are interested in financing your plastic surgery, our patient coordinators will explain how to apply for CareCredit®, Alphaeon Credit or Prosper® Healthcare Lending
Benefits of Plastic Surgery
Today’s plastic surgery procedures allow plastic surgeons to carefully restore and enhance the features of the face and body. Men and women enjoy long-lasting, natural results that improve their confidence and overall well-being.
Plastic Surgery Procedures Offered
Learn more about our procedures by following these links. If you need more information, contact our office in Coral Springs to schedule a consultation.
- Breast Augmentation — Breast augmentation is the enhancement of breast size and shape using saline or silicone breast implants.
- Revision Breast Augmentation – A procedure designed to correct or “revise” a previous breast augmentation.
- Silicone vs. Saline Implants – The two options offered by Dr. Levens.
- Breast Implant Removal – The removal of breast implants can occur due to a problem with the implant or a patient’s desire to have them removed for aesthetic or personal reasons.
- Breast Lift — Breast lift surgery can elevate the breasts to a higher position when they exhibit sagging from age or weight fluctuations.
- Breast Reduction — Breast reduction reshapes the breasts and reduces their size, to help resolve discomfort caused by large breasts.
- Brachioplasty — Brachioplasty, or arm lift surgery, is a procedure that removes loose skin from the upper arms.
- Body Lift — A body lift or belt lipectomy is a procedure that removes loose skin from both the tummy and buttocks.
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss — Body contouring is beneficial after major weight loss when loose skin becomes a problem in multiple areas.
- Brazilian Butt Lift — Reshapes and enhances a patient’s buttocks so that it better fits the desired appearance.
- VASER® Lipo — VASER® is a liposuction procedure that uses ultrasound energy to aid in the removal of unwanted body fat.
- Liposuction — Liposuction is a procedure that removes fat from specific body areas, such as the tummy, thighs, back or buttocks.
- Mini Tummy Tuck — An excellent option for people who have a small amount of abdominal skin to be removed and do not have a significantly protruding abdominal muscle wall.
- Thigh Lift — Thighplasty is a procedure that removes loose skin and fatty tissue to slim down the inner or outer thighs.
- Tummy Tuck — Abdominoplasty creates a flatter, firmer tummy by tightening loose skin and repairing the stretched abdominal muscles.
- Brow Lift — Brow lift is a procedure that gently elevates sagging forehead tissues, to correct wrinkles and furrows. A minimally invasive endoscopic technique is often used.
- Blepharoplasty — Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, removes a small amount of loose skin and fat from the upper or lower eyelids.
- Otoplasty — Otoplasty, or ear reshaping, is a procedure that "pins back" the ears. Often performed on children who have ears that significantly protrude.
- Chin Surgery — Chin surgery can reshape the chin by increasing its projection, improving the balance of the facial features.
- Facelift — Facelift surgery can make you look younger by tightening loose facial tissues and reducing deep wrinkles or folds.
- Fat Transfer — Autologous fat transfer is a procedure that uses your own fatty tissues to restore lost facial volume, smooth wrinkles or augment certain areas of the body.
- Neck Lift — Neck lift surgery is for tightening of the tissues below the chin. The procedure lifts sagging muscle and skin to restore a smooth neck contour.
- Neck Liposuction — Eliminates fatty deposits around the neck.
- Gynecomastia — Male breast reduction can correct gynecomastia, a condition of excess breast tissue in men.
- Liposuction for Men — Recommended for men who have stubborn areas of fat on their chests, abdomens, back, necks, and other areas.
Am I a Good Candidate for Plastic Surgery?
Most men and women are good candidates for plastic surgery if they are in good general health and understand the expected results of the procedures. Dr. Levens invests a great deal of time during your consultation in explaining the benefits of plastic surgery, as well as the limitations of the procedures.
Learn More about Plastic Surgery
Dr. Levens will review every aspect of plastic surgery with you during your complimentary consultation. Patient Coordinators Diana and Chris will discuss fees, financing plans, and scheduling, and answer any additional questions. There is absolutely no obligation to schedule a procedure. To arrange your consultation, please contact us today.
Submit your review