Meet Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon, Dr. David J. Levens
Best plastic surgeon in Florida, Dr. David J. Levens, FACS has been practicing plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Coral Springs since 1989. His fellow physicians elected him Chief of Surgery at Coral Springs Medical Center (1999-2001) and Vice Chief of Staff (2003-2005).
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), Dr. Levens is a member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
These two organizations are select national groups, whose membership requires certification by the ABPS and a strict adherence to safety and quality standards that assure the highest level of patient care in plastic and cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Levens performs the complete menu of today’s most sophisticated plastic surgery procedures and treatments for the face and body. His surgical skill is coupled with extensive experience in helping patients choose precisely the right procedure or treatment for their individual situation. All surgical procedures are performed only in facilities fully-accredited for patient safety.
The practice also offers an inviting Skin Rejuvenation Clinic which provides excellent pre/post- surgical care, as well as a wonderful range of all skin care services performed by licensed technicians.
- B.S. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 1978
- M.D. Columbia University, NY, NY, 1982
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- General Surgery 1982-86
- Plastic Surgery 1986-88
- Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Hospital, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 1988-89
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American, Florida, and Broward County Medical Associations
- American, Florida, and Broward County Societies of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Mission, “Community Cares for Kids”, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 2006 – 2012
- Choir, Temple Beth Am, Margate
- Expert Witness Program, Florida Department of Health, Prosecution Services Unit
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), 1992
- Licensed in Florida
- Coral Springs Medical Center, Coral Springs, FL (Vice Chief of Staff 2003-2005, Chief of Surgery 1999-2001)
- Northwest Medical Center, Margate, FL
- Coral Springs Surgical Center, Coral Springs, FL
Publications, Presentations, and Patient Referrals are available upon request.